Stagg T-Bar Lighting Extension for Speaker Stands
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions (open structure): 116 x 16 cm (45.7 x 6.3")
- Dimensions (folded structure): 64 x 28 cm ( 25.2 x 11")
- Extension height: 82, 87 or 92 cm (32.3, 34.3, 36.2")
- Distance between the fixing pole and the steel structure: 28 cm (11")
- Maximum load: 20 kg (44 lb)
- Compatibility with speaker stands: Standard 35mm(1.4") diameter pole
- Compatibility with speakers: 73cm (28.7") high speakers or smaller (10" and 12" speakers & most 15")
- Weight: 3.75 kg (8.3 lb)
The Stagg T-bar Lighting Extension for Speaker Stand allows you to mount lighting to a speaker stand, to prevent taking up unnecessary space with additional lighting stands. Compatible with standard 35mm diameter speaker stands with a maximum weight load of 20kg and height adjustable to accommodate most speaker models up to 15" woofer.
Everyone has that wasted space above their speakers so why not use it. I purchased these to help me get into tighter spaces but can also see other uses for hanging extra lights on bigger shows. Only negative is that I now need to find a suitable bag to transport, it's a shame that one is not provided, it would then have got 5 stars
This can be used for more than nothing speakers, I used it for hanging mirror ball on. The top bar is then used for spots to light it. Mirror ball can be up to 50cm
This is made extremely well and very versatile. It is fiully adjustable yet very strong. It can be used to mount multiple types of equipment. I would highly recommend this product.
Can't fault the reviews.. They are spot on maybe they needed to make the uprights longer as they are shaky if you extend to top hole... But for me they adjust right down on to the top of my EV EKX 15' P's speakers adding solid Ness to the bar. Absolutely need a bag for transporting as I hate damaging my products in transit... Think I will make do for now with a Next suit cover which will fold in half to enable me to carry them with added foam in between.... Great addition to my qusily gravity speaker stands and set up.