Roland GO:Mixer Pro Streaming Mixer
We bring you the Roland GO:Mixer Pro; the perfect podcasting, streaming, music-production solution for anyone who wants professional audio at home or on the move. This super tiny device can accommodate a range of instruments and equipment thanks to it's nine inputs, while the built-in phone/tablet holder means you can have your own tiny production centre in one place. Whether you're on a budget, are brand new to audio production, or you're a seasoned professional who wants a fun, easy-to-use gadget at home the Roland GO:Mixer Pro is THE device for you.
Whether you're a musician, podcaster or live streamer, high-quality audio can make or break your productions. And although your smartphone's built-in microphones are fine for everyday use, to impress your listeners you'll need superior quality and more control over your audio. Roland's GO:MIXER PRO is the easiest way for content creators to connect and mix up to nine audio inputs, including pro-quality powered microphones, guitar/bass and line-level gear. Just plug in, set the volume levels and go; the resulting stereo audio output is sent straight to your smartphone, ready for uploading and sharing. And if you'd like to make your videos stand out, GO:MIXER PRO works with Roland's unique smartphone apps including 4XCAMERA or Virtual Stage Camera. GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for adding professional sound to your social media videos or live streaming, helping you get more followers, more views, and higher engagement.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Multiple inputsconnect a mic, pin-mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Stereo 1/8-inch Mic In mini-phone jack with plug-in power (2.5 V) for connecting pin-mic
- Combo type Mic input supports XLR and 1/4-inch plug equipped with phantom power (48 V)
- Powered by the smartphone connection or battery-powered operation, Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4, for use without draining smartphone power
- Center Cancel function for reducing the volume of pre-recorded vocals (results vary depending on the original recording)
- Loop back function controls whether the smartphone's backing track is recorded back into the smartphone along with your voice
- Use as an audio interface with DAW apps for smartphones or tablets
- Produce unique split-screen music videos with Roland's 4XCAMERA app for iOS and Android
- Change the background in your videos using Roland's Virtual Stage Camera app for iOS
Number of Audio Channels:
- Input: 9 channels
- Output: 2 channels
- Instrument (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Line-in 1 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Line-in 2 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Guitar/Bass jack: 1/4-inch phone type (supports high impedance)
- Plug-In-Mic jack: Miniature phone type (supports plug-in power)
- Mic Jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.)
- Monitor Out Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB Micro-B type
- Instrument Knob
- Guitar/Bass Knob
- Plug-In-Mic Knob
- Mic Knob
- Monitor Out Knob
- Loop Back Switch
- Centre Cancel Switch
- Phantom Power Switch
- Battery Switch
- Power indicator
- Peak indicator
- USB Bus Power
- Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AAA, HR03) x 4
- 170 mABattery life for continuous useAlkaline battery: Approximately 4 hours 30 minutes
* When setting the [BATTERY] switch to the "ON" position.
* Differs depending on the conditions of use.
- Leaflet "Downloading the Owner's Manual"
- Leaflet "Using The Unit Safely"
- Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB OTG Micro-B type to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable
- Registration Card (Only US)
- Please check the URL for the latest compatible information.
- Dimensions: 104 x 155 x 41 mm | 4-1/8" x 6-1/8" x 1-5/8"
- Weight: 220g | 8oz
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.