Shure PGA181 Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
This is the PGA181 Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone from the people at Shure. This professional-quality microphone is part of Shure's ALTO range of equipment making it a high performance piece of kit at an affordable price - ideal for bands or artists on a budget who don't want to compromise on the quality of their performance. The side-address application of the Shure PGA181 makes it incredibly versatile and can be used with vocal performance, acoustic or amplified instruments, rehearsal and recording, all of which makes it a great investment for anyone looking for more than a vocal microphone.
Side-address cardioid condenser microphone delivers excellent sound for a variety of applications and includes stand adapter and zippered pouch. Features include rejection of unwanted noise and an updated industrial design with a black, metallic finish and grille. Includes stand and pouch. The PGA181 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone with a smooth frequency response and highly durable construction that delivers excellent sound. Extremely versatile, the PGA181 is a go-to mic for use with a wide range of applications, including acoustic and amplified instruments, vocals and live rehearsal, recording and performance.
Features and Specifications:
- 1 Stand adapter
- 1 Zipper pouch
- 1 XLR-XLR cable (PGA181-XLR)
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Weight: 383 g
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -38.00 dBV/Pa 12.70 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 138 dB SPL
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 48 V DC VDC
- Cartridge: Fixed
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.