Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3 Headset Microphone System
If you're looking for a UHF wireless headset microphone then the Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3 could be what you're looking for. The condenser cardoid microphone sounds excellent and is ideal for singers who need their hands free while performing.
Hands-free performance. Go for XS WIRLESS 1 and rely on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band. The XS WIRELESS 1 HEADMIC SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters, excellent for live sound that involves dancing and singing all at the same time. The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick setup and hassle-free handling, as well as a compact bodypack transmitter and a lightweight headset microphone.
What's in the Box:
- 1x receiver EM-XSW 1
- 1x headset microphone ME 3-II
- 1x bodypack transmitter SK-XSW
- 1x power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2x AA batteries
- Lightweight headmic and compact bodypack transmitter
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 42 x 127 mm
- Weight: approx. 340g
- Power supply: 12 V DC nom. / 300 mA
- AF frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- Dimensions: approx. 71 x 96 x 28 mm
- Weight: approx. 95g
- Operating time: Approx. 10 hrs
- Power supply: 2 AA size batteries, 1.5 V
- Adjustment Range Transmitter: 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
- Microphone: Condenser
- THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.9%
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 103 dBA
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Switching bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Modulation: Wideband FM
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.