Sennheiser e865 Supercardioid Vocal Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser E865 is an affordable entry into Sennheisers range of studio quality condenser microphones for live performance use. Suitable for professional speech and vocal applications then E865 from Sennheiser ensures that every note is captured and recreated dynamically, even in the most demanding of live-gig scenarios. Designed to meet the key principles of any Sennheiser product, the E865 offers vocal reproduction that is second-to-none while remaining tough when faced with the rigours of a life 'on-the-road'.
No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e 865 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
Here we have the Sennheiser E865 Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the E865 live vocal condenser microphone with confidence from an official UK Sennheiser dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.com
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 40.....20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: Without cable: 311 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv) 150 dB
What's in the box?
- 1 e865
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.