Sennheiser e835S Cardioid Vocal Microphone With Switch
The Sennheiser e835s is a dynamic cardioid microphone made for speech and vocal performance. It features a noiseless on/off switch and heavy duty metal housing and is perfect for producing a clear-cut vocal sound with no muffling or interference thanks to its superb feedback rejection and hum-compensating coil which prevents handling noise. Straightforward yet versatile, it is ideal for a wide range of applications including home/studio recording and live performance plus any scenario where intelligable speech is important, such as conferences and lectures.
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
What's in the box?
- 1 e 835
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals with noiseless on/ off switch
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Switch: On/Off
- Frequency response: 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Weight (Without cable): 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.