Sennheiser e835 Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser E835 is a high-quality dynamic microphone which is perfect for live performers of all kinds including mobile DJs, bands and solo performers. Thanks to its' superb vocal reproduction this microphone is also ideal for live vocal presentations including speeches and demonstrations.
Despite it's affordable price-tag, the E835 stays true to all the key principles of design and build that have made Sennheiser one of the most respected names in the industry. The body of the microphone is built from metal (not plastic) and this sturdy construction is backed up by clear and precise vocal reproduction. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
Here we have the Sennheiser E835 Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the E835 Dynamic performance microphone with confidence from an official UK Sennheiser dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.com
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.