RØDE NT-USB MINI
Here we have this superb, clear sounding professional studio microphone from RØDE. The NT-USB MINI is the perfect compact USB mic as it allows you to easily monitor your audio with its studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control. It is ideal in any studio with its integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm and it is great for recording direct to a computer or tablet with its class-compliant USB output
The NT-USB Mini is a compact, studio-quality USB microphone designed for recording direct to a computer or tablet. It is simple to set-up and use, and a smooth frequency response and directional pickup pattern make the NT-USB Mini perfect for recording vocals and instruments, livestreaming and gaming, podcasting, voice calls and more. The included desk stand features a magnetic base that can be detached for easy mounting on mic stands or studio arms, and with its in-built pop filter and zero-latency headphone monitoring, the NT-USB Mini delivers crisp, clear audio in all recording applications.
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDEs world-renowned studio mics to a compact USB platform. It has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar anything you throw in front of it. It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording. Its incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it incredibly easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible. Whether youre streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Skype, the NT-USB Mini will ensure youre heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, its very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. And it looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O Mono input, stereo output
- Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
- Weight (g): 585
- Dimensions (mm): Height: 141.9 / Width: 54.5 / Diameter (base): 89.3
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.