Citronic CCU2 USB Powered Studio Condenser Microphone
The Citronic CCU2 USB Studio Condenser Microphone is a great quality yet affordable USB studio condenser microphone intended for vocal and instrument use. The microphone features a gold sputtered diaphragm housed in a precision engineered alloy chassis and plated steel mesh. It features an integral FET preamp and A/D converter, delivering accurate digital audio to the USB type B connector. The CCU2 microphone is ideal for home studio recording, as it is PC and Mac compatible and USB bus powered.
- Plug-and-play, PC and Mac compatible
- USB bus powered
- Blue LED power on indicator
- Supplied with shock mount, USB lead and carrying pouch
- Power supply: 5Vdc (USB)
- Current consumption: 26mA
- Connector: USB type B
- Elements: Back electret condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -32dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- SPL input max.: 140dB (@ 1kHz ?1% THD)
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Self noise: 16dB(A)
- S/N ratio: 84dB(A)
- Sampling format: 16-bit, 48kHz
- Dimensions: 180 x 50mmØ
- Weight: 360g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.