Chord NU2-H Dual UHF Wireless Handheld Mic System
The Chord NU2-H Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System set provides a high quality UHF radio microphone system for feedom of movement without loss of audio quality. Suitable for live audio performances, presentations and educational events.
This dual wireless microphone system comes with a fixed UHF receiver and 2 handheld transmitters. The receiver unit is compatible with standard 19" racks using the included rack ears and front mounting antenna accessories.
- Pilot tone & mute circuit for stable signal
- Licence free operation in EU
- Rack-mounting accessories included
- Supplied with mains adaptor and 4 x AA batteries
- Carrier frequencies: 863.3MHz + 864.3MHz
- Power supply: 12-18Vdc, 500mA (mains adaptor included)
- Batteries: 4 x AA (2 per transmitter - included)
- Range: 60m
- Signal to noise ratio: >96dB
- THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Image rejection: >85dB
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Output level: 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Dimensions: receiver 44 x 409 x 190mm
- Weight: receiver 1.37kg
- Dimensions: transmitter 243 x 48mmØ
- Weight: transmitter 238g (no battery)
Bought for a small pub hosting Karaoke nights, mics were recommended by a DJ friend and do the job fine. First set were faulty but returns process was quick & easy & I received the replacements in a few days.