RANE RH-1 Headphones
These are the RANE RH-1 Headphones for professional and personal use. These fantastic headphones come from one of the most trusted and reliable names in audio equipment and it shows - the RH-1s feature 180-degree rotable frames for easy one-ear monitoring and a super lightweight design that won't get uncomfortable even after hours of use. The super comfortable earpads cover the entire ears but, thanks to the sleek and professional design, don't look bulky or cumbersome so they'll look great wherever you use them.
The RH-1 is a new portable closed monitoring headphone. It fits perfectly over the ears, is small and lightweight, and provides exceptional comfort making them ideal for long hours in the studio monitoring your mixdown tracks.
With a newly designed 40mm Neodymium magnet driver, the RH-1 embodies an accurate and pure sound, suitable for all professional personal monitoring occasions. With outstanding performance and a modest price point the MPH-1 is suitable for any application. The 9ft. (2.7m) long cable also includes a 1/4-inch adaptor making the RH-1 compatible with all equipment.
- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- Precise, closed-cavity structure deploying accurate and pure sound
- High-quality stainless-steel telescopic arms with scale
- 180-degree rotatable frame, for easy single-ear monitoring
- Operating Principle: Closed-back Headphone
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Sensitivity: 95dB +/- 3dB
- Rated Power: 200mW
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-28KHz
In the Box:
- RH-1 Headphones
- 1/8-inch-to-1/4-inch (3.5mm-to-6.35mm) Adapter
- Safety & Warranty Manual