Pioneer HDJ-700-W DJ Headphones
These Pioneer HDJ-700 professional white headphones are fantastic lightweight DJ headphones with a rotatable ear cup, and a sleek, stylish design. The HDJ-700s have been designed with inspiration from Pioneer's top-flight range, and have been fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid to low frequencies.
Whether you're DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your music on the go, the HDJ-700s are a versatile companion.
Optimised For Dance Music
The HDJ-700s have narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets to give you a powerful bass and great sound insulation. A 19 µm diaphragm and copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
A rigid, stainless steel headband and 2 interchangeable side-mount cords - one 1.2-metre coiled cord (3 m extended length) and one 1-metre straight cord - ensure a long life of service.
The soft and textured polyurethane ear cups ensure a snug, comfortable fit - even during long DJ sets.
60-Degree Rotating Arm
Rotate the right earpiece by up to 60 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring, and grab the handy grip to quickly put the cup back to its original position.
- White finish
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length) 1 m straight cord
- Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: (without cord) 220 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.