Pioneer HDJ-700 DJ Headphones
These Pioneer headphones have taken the quality and inspiration from Pioneers top-flight range and come in a sleek, lightweight aluminium design. They output crisp and clear sound that's engineered to strongly reproduce low and mid-level frequencies.
The Pioneer HDJ-700 DJ Headphones are ideal for DJ's whether they're DJ'ing at home or in the club or simply listening to music on the go. Whatever the use the HDJ-700 adapts to whatever application it is needed for.
Optimised for dance music, the HDJ-700s have narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets providing a powerful bass and great sound insulation. A 19 µm diaphragm and copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
A rigid, stainless steel headband endures the rigors of frequent use, while two interchangeable side-mount cords - one 1.2-metre coiled cord (3 m extended length) and one 1-metre straight cord - prolong the headphones' lifespan.
The soft and textured polyurethane ear cups ensure a snug fit, giving you the perfect comfort even during long DJ sets.
60-Degree Rotating Arm
The HDJ-700s' right earpiece can be rotated by up to 60 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring, while the handy grip allows you to quickly put the cup back in position.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length)
1 m straight cord
- Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight (without cord): 220 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dBmW
- Frequency Range: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.