Mackie MC-450 Headphones
Introducing the brilliant Mackie MC-450 Headphones, take them anywhere thanks to collapsible fold-up design allowing for easy storage and a premium carry case for portability when you're on the move. The high performance drivers and open-back design gives you immersive listening great for studio engineering and critical listening.
High Performance Drivers
Custom-designed, precision drivers are where it all starts. MC Series headphones use large drivers for the best possible headroom nd bass response.
Wear Them All Day
Nothing is worse than headphones that don't feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music.
Premium Sound Anywhere
When inspiration strikes, you can act on it. MC Series headphones feature durable, portable designs that aren't just made for the studio. The MC-450 include a custom premium carry case.
Your New Studio Standard
MC Series headphones are truly professional designs made to keep up with the demand of engineers, talent, and everywhere in between.
Mackie MC-450 Features:
High-performance monitoring headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that offer incredible clarity and detail.
- High-headroom, reference-quality 42mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music.
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage.
- Premium leather adjustable headband and memory foam ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location.
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- Premium cables with locking bayonet connectors
- 9.8ft. fabric-jacketed straight cable
- 4ft. coiled cable
- 4ft. straight cable with phone control and mic
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter
- Premium protective case included
Mackie MC-450 Specification:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
- Drive Type: Dynamic
- Input Type: Male 1/8" or 1/4" Stereo
- Output Type: L/R Headphones
- Impedance: 54 Ohms
- Transducer size: 42mm
- Sensitivity: 101 dB
- Cable Length: 117.6 in (x1) 48 in (x2)
- Weight: 350g (12.35oz)
- Standard 1 Year Warranty Included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.