Mackie MC-350 Headphones
Introducing the fantastic Mackie MC-350 Headphones its rugged, professional design steps up to meet the demands for those in a studio or on location with an ergonomic fit to allow hours of use in comfort. These headphones reveal every detail in sound thanks to the high performance drivers, perfect for DJing or to simply indulge in listening to your tunes at home.
High Performance Drivers
Custom-designed, precision drivers are where it all starts. MC Series headphones use large drivers for the best possible headroom nd bass response.
Wear Them All Day
Nothing is worse than headphones that don't feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music.
Premium Sound Anywhere
When inspiration strikes, you can act on it. MC Series headphones feature durable, portable designs that aren't just made for the studio. The MC-350 include a custom premium carry case.
Your New Studio Standard
MC Series headphones are truly professional designs made to keep up with the demand of engineers, talent, and everywhere in between.
Mackie MC-350 Features:
High-performance monitoring headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that offer o balanced, full sound.
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music.
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage.
- Premium real leather adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location.
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- Premium cables with locking bayonet connectors
- 9.8ft. fabric-jacketed straight cable
- 4ft. coiled cable
- 4ft. straight cable with phone control and mic
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter
- Premium protective case included
Mackie MC-350 Specification:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
- Drive Type: Dynamic
- Input Type: Male 1/8" or 1/4" Stereo
- Output Type: L/R Headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50mm
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Cable Length: 117.6 in (x1) 48 in (x2)
- Weight: 370g (13.05oz)
- Standard 1 Year Warranty Included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.