The Alesis SRP100 headphones have been tuned for clarity and dynamics, and feature 40mm transducers that provide authentic audio reproduction across the entire range of hearing. With their non-fatiguing sound, the SRP100 can reproduce complex layers of audio with ease ideal for mixing and critical listening for long periods of time.
The SRP100 headphones feature sealed earcups that provide aggressive isolation from the ambient environment, letting the listener hear subtle nuances with ease. Overstuffed ear pads prevent loud headphone mixes from leaking into adjacent microphones while providing long-term comfort for marathon recording sessions. An adjustable headband delivers a customized, no-slip fit when tracking wandering guitarists and aggressive drummers.
- Rich, detailed acoustics for studio monitoring, editing or general playback
- Closed-back, isolating ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Around-the-ear pads provide outstanding comfort for extended recording sessions
- Optimized for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible headband for secure use during tracking sessions
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 30,000 Hz
- Cable length: 2 meters (6 feet)
- Impedance - 32 Ohms
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) stereo mini-plug
- 6.3mm (¼-inch) adapter included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.