Yamaha SPCVR-1001 Speaker Cover
- Triple-layered fabric of durable polyester, with inner PVC coat and cushion inside for impact suppression
- Front mesh allows sound reinforcement with the cover as well as ensures amp cooling
- Rear roof allows easy access to the rear panel with the cover on
- Handle slit allows easy access to the handles for carriage
- Inner pocket additional space for carrying cables
The Yamaha SPCVR-1001 is a padded functional speaker cover designed for the DBR10, DXR10 and CBR10 models of powered speakers. It helps to protect your speaker from the elements during outdoor performances and the rigors of equipment transport on the road. The cover features a front mesh that enables you to use your speaker with the cover on and has a rear roof that allows easy access to the rear panel of the speaker. This padded speaker cover has three layers of durable polyester fabric with an inner PVC coat and cushion inside for impact suppression.
Fits the following Yamaha speakers:
The Yamaha SPCVR-1001 Speaker Cover, is am ideal cover for my DXR10 monitor, it is extra padded, does not have to be removed so easy to open the rear flap plug in adjust settings and go. Worthwhile investment to protect my monitor, not cheap and not expensive excellent quality and good value
I bought these speaker covers for Yamaha DXR10 speakers. They are well made and although not the cheapest cover they are good value. They will provide reasonable protection when the speakers are used outside. Getinthemix had the best price and the delivery was fast.