Magma DJ Controller Workstation MC-7000
If you're a travelling DJ and you own the Denon MC-7000 then the Magma DJ Controller Workstation MC-7000 is a fantastic investment for you. Magma are a reliable name in DJ equipment cases and with the Magma DJ Controller Workstation MC-7000 they've created another winner; it has a super tough 9mm thick plywood body with aluminium edging for protection against bumps and drops, plus a fully padded shock-absorbing interior for extra peace of mind. Magma have also included lots of features that make this controller station ideal for travelling, like the stackable ball corners for secure stacking and a comfortable carry handle that sits flush with the rest of the case when not in use, making it easier to store.
Customized to transport and protect the DENON MC-7000 Controller. Crafted from 9mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminium profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Incl. gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- 2 fixing straps hold laptop during transportation (only MacBooks or laptops up to 1.2 thick)
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Outer measures: 77,5 x 56 x 22 cm
- Inner measures: 67 x 39 x 6 cm (Controller-compartment)
- Weight: 13,9 kg
- Colour: black/silver
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.