Magma CTRL Case for RANE Seventy-Two + Pioneer DJM-11
- Crafted from rigid Durashock molded 6 mm EVA foam and water rejecting polyester exterior shell
- Incl. removable egg crate foam to protect knobs and faders and side padding
- Sturdy zipper
- Comfortable, rivet reinforced carrying handles and detachable shoulder strap
- Incl. foam panel to protect cross and line faders
- Compatible with Decksaver® cover
- Fits inside the MAGMA Rolltop Backpack
- Incl. trolley-sling
- Outer measures: 53 x 35,5 x 13,5 cm
- Inner measures: 44,5 x 28,5 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Color: black/black
The Magma CTRL Case Seventy-Two is a lightweight hard case made specially for the RANE Seventy-Two battle mixer. Sturdily constructed from 6mm of moulded Durashock EVA foam and featuring a water-repellant polyester outer shell, it will shield your Seventy-Two from damage whilst being transported. Conveniently compact, it can fit in to most overhead storage compartments or under seats, plus the robust carry handle and detachable shoulder strap allow for ease of transport.
The CTRL Case Seventy-Two hardshell case is custom designed to a hold the new RANE Seventy-Two battle-mixer. Crafted from lightweight and rigid Durashock molded EVA shell its a very compact and protective carrying solution that fits easily into the overhead bin or under the seat of most airlines.
* This case also fits the Pioneer DJM-11 *
Hardware in images is for demonstration purposes only. Case sold only.