Decksaver for Technics SL1200 & SL1210
Technics 1200 & 1210 Decksaver turntable covers are an essential purchase for club owners, home users and professional DJs to keep their beloved Technics turntables free from smoke, dust and sticky liquids. Specifically designed to keep your investment safe and sound, Decksavers are tailor made to exacting standards for a super secure fit.
Rather than using cheaper inferior acrylic, each one is made from Polycarbonate a very hard-wearing plastic used in bullet proof glass. The use of Polycarbonate means that thinner material can be used, making for discrete, strong yet attractive protection for your Technics turntable. Indeed, great care is taken to trim each Decksaver to achieve the best fit and still leave cables in place.
- Technics SL 1200 / 1210 cover
- Fits MK2 and MK5 models
- Polycarbonate construction (as used in bullet proof glass)
- Shields from dirt, dust, liquids & impact
- Clouded / transparent finish
- As used in clubs, bars & studios nationwide
- Manufactured in the uk
- Fits MK2, MK3D, MK5, MK5G, GLD MODELS (NOT MK7)
Weight: 0.6kg (including packaging)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.