Akai MPX8 SD Sample Pad Controller
Akai MPX8 is a compact sampler unit which can be used in the studio or during live performances to add samples to your set. With MPX-8 you can load samples directly from an SD or SDHC card which can then be assigned to any of the eight pads.
Each of the MPX8's pads is pressure and velocity-sensitive letting allowing the user to control their samples with additional feeling and emphasis. MPX8 comes equipped with an easy-to-use sample editor for PC and Mac which uses an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to make MPX-8 easy to pick up and use.
MPX-8 features both traditional MIDI and USB MIDI inputs and outputs for uses with a host of additional hardware and software. A USB cable as well as 1/8"-to-MIDI adapter are included to have you up and running in no time. Also included is a free loop-library download from Akai as well as a large sample library already built into the unit.
Akai MPX-8 is perfect for use in your live mix, in studio production or during live broadcasting. Compact and intuitive design, the MPX8 is simple to learn and perfect for the creative audio professional on-the-move.
Here we have the AKAI MPX8 Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the MPX-8 SD sampler with confidence from the UK's largest AKAI Proffesional dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.com
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- Add sound samples from a standard SD or SDHC card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Also controls computer MIDI software and outboard MIDI gear
- Drag-and-drop sample kit editor for Mac® and PC included
- Editor instantly converts samples to compatible .WAV files
- Built-in library of popular sounds and samples
- Includes additional free Akai Pro loop library download
- Tune, add reverb, and save sample sets for easy recall
- (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm)
- 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm)
- MPX8 Controller
- MPX8 Sample Kit Editor (Download)
- Loop Library (Download)
- (3.5mm) 1/8"-to-MIDI Adapter
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- (2) TRS 1/4" (balanced), (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone
- MIDI over USB, 5-Pin DIN via 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI in and out (cable included)
- 8 velocity sensitive
- 21 internal . (virtually unlimited via sd card)
Sounds Accessible via Pads:
- 9-position user programmable
- Reverb and sample tune and 3 different trigger types.
- Input 5VDC 1000mA via USB
- 1lb ( 0.45kg)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 11.6" x 4" x 1.3"
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.