Ableton Live 9 Standard Edition Education
Introducing Ableton Live 9, the latest incarnation in the Ableton live series of professional music production and DJ software. Ableton Live is a powerful DAW and music sequencer for MAC and PC with innovative real-time features and incredible editing capabilities.
For years, Ableton Live has been the 1st choice of music professionals who want a powerful, yet intuitive, music production suite. This latest version brings with it many new features and workflow enhancements. Some of the enhancements for Live 9 include Session View clip automation, a new comprehensive browser to find sounds faster, lots of new sounds with preset macro controls, and better effects including the new Glue compressor and EQ Eight. Significantly, a new pitch-to-MIDI engine also allows the extraction of MIDI data from harmonic, rhythmic and drum parts.
Ableton Live 9 offers a variety of music manipulation methods from conventional "multi-track tape-recorder" type recording, where tracks are recorded in a linear fashion and the song runs sequentially through the track to a more "on-the-fly" method of playback where clips are triggered, automatically timed, and looped over a number of bars. This clip-triggering method will prove a massive hit amongst live performers as well as studio production, allowing during-gig tweaks to your music, or even recording loops on the fly. There are a number of dedicated hardware controllers designed to control Ableton Live 9 in this way, including the Ableton Push, AKAI APC products and Novation Launchpad, making Ableton Live a great tactile musical production environment.
Included with Ableton Live 9 is a comprehensive selection of sounds, effects and virtual instruments. This can be expanded further with additional third party plugins and sounds, all of which can be manipulated via MIDI or by keyboard input with easy-to-assign controller mapping - simply set the global "learn" mode and make assignments instantly. Full automation and controller assignment over virtually every parameter in Live 9 give complete freedom to create interesting and polished results, now made even easier by the new clip automation feature.
With a great workflow, and incredibly flexible methods of working, Ableton Live 9 remains one of the best DAW/Music Production solutions on the market.
Please Note : To qualify for this reduced price on Ableton Live 9 Standard you must be a student, school or a member of an education establishment. Proof may be required upon registration and we cannot accept returns on the basis of ineligibility.
Here we have Ableton Live 9 Standard Education Edition. Buy Ableton professional music software with confidence from the UK's largest authorised Ableton dealer.
Ableton Live 9 Standard Edition Education Features:
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Ableton Live 9 Standard Edition Education Specifications:
- Session automation: In Session View, automation can now be recorded in real time directly within clips. Automation can move together with clips between Arrangement and Session View.
- Find sounds fast: Live's new browser puts all instruments, effects, samples, and plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders from anywhere on your computer, search as you type and navigate from the keyboard to find everything quickly.
- Discover new sounds: Live comes with a large selection (3,500 in the Suite edition) of production-ready sounds, which were carefully crafted with the help of over 40 artists, sound designers and engineers. All sounds feature Macro controls for fast access to their most meaningful, musical parameters.
- Get your sound right: Live's studio effects have all been reworked for even better sound and usability. The Glue Compressor is a new effect - an authentic model of a legendary 1980s console bus compressor. EQ Eight has an audition mode for isolating frequencies and an expandable spectrum display. The Gate and Compressor effects feature a Gain Reduction view which shows changes in signal level over time.
- Extract music from samples: Live's new Harmony, Melody and Drums To Midi tools extract natural-feeling MIDI directly from the favorite parts of your music collection. You can also sing, tap a rhythm, play any solo instrument, then use Melody or Drums to MIDI to turn your recordings into MIDI clips that you can edit and reuse with any sound.
- Edit the details: Transpose, reverse and stretch MIDI notes or warp clip automation and add curves to automation envelopes. New tools and an improved workflow allow fast and flexible editing of musical ideas.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.