sE Electronics X1T
The X1 T is from the range of X1 microphones by sE Electronics which features high-quality analog tube circuitry and ECC83 valve to add warmth to the sound. Ideal for musicians wanting to record acoustic string instruments, percussion, pianos and vocals.
There's nothing quite like the sound of a tube condenser microphone, especially on such exposed and natural sound sources as vocals and acoustic guitars. There's also nothing quite like the handcrafted construction you get with sE Electronics microphones at a price that won't break your budget. With more and more recording aficionados wanting valve microphones in their studios, we welcome the sE X1 T to our biggest-selling X1 series.
The sE X1 T includes the same hand-crafted, gold-sputtered capsule as the original X1, with high-quality analog tube circuitry and a specially-selected ECC83 valve to add rich, valve warmth to the already impressive sound of the sE X1, with attention particularly paid to accentuating the harmonics in your recordings.
Ideal for vocals and spoken word, acoustic stringed instruments, pianos and percussion, the X1 T is perfect for those looking for a microphone that will give a subtle lift to the low-mid frequencies and add sparkle to the high end. The mic has a cardioid polar pattern, and features a low cut switch and a -10dB pad.
The X1 T comes with a custom power supply, seven-pin PSU cable and a mic clip. The microphone is compatible with our Isolation Pack shock mount and pop shield set, as well as the entire line of Reflexion Filters.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 32mm Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 25.12 mV/Pa (-32 dB)
- Max SPL: 135/145 dB (0/-10 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79 dB
- Self Noise: 15 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 90 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Weight (mic): 476g / 16.9oz
- Weight (PSU): 1029g / 36.3oz
- Tube Complement: 1x 12AX7/ECC83
- Connectors: Seven-pin connection for mic-to-PSU, XLR output from PSU
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.