Alto Radius 100 UHF Microphone System
The Alto Radius 100 is a professional UHF wireless microphone system that comes in four different versions, all offering a different microphone form factor which include handheld, headset and lavaliere. So whatever your need or preference when it comes to microphones the Alto Radius 100 wireless microphone system has got you covered. This is the Radius 100 handheld microphone version:
- Radius 100 - Switching Diversity receiver and handheld condenser vocal microphone transmitter
When you need a wireless microphone, you need it to come through with consistent, reliable performance. Excuses won't do. Only performance counts.
Radius 100 is an easy-to-use UHF diversity wireless microphone system that is available in three versions and provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications. Alto's diversity receiver design utilizes two separate, antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. The receiver constantly evaluates the incoming signals to each antenna, and instantly determines which one is the stronger, selecting that stronger signal. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal, with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
The key to this amazing performance is our incredible new diversity technology. Alto's diversity receiver design utilizes two separate, antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. The receiver constantly evaluates the incoming signals to each antenna, and instantly determines which one is the stronger, selecting that stronger signal for consistent, drop-out free performance.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation: 520 - 937.5MHz (regionally selected)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimizing background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs
Radius 100 Includes:
- Radius 100 Receiver
- Radius HHT Condenser Microphone Transmitter
- Rackmount and Coupling Brackets (screws included)
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Unbalanced Audio Cable (3 feet / 1 meter)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.