Mackie MR6 Mk3 Studio Monitor
Call our helpful sales team now!
Building on the success of the hugely popular MR series of professional active studio monitors, the MR6 Mk3 has been subject to a large number of tweaks and improvements. MR6 are designed to offer completely natural sound reproduction revealing the true character of your music and making them a superb production tool. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
Mackie have designed the MR8 around music from all genres and sources ensuring that whatever music you create or play, these superb monitors meet the brief of offering superb sound reproduction across all frequency ranges and output levels. This superb sound reproduction comes thanks, in part, to the pairing of a high quality 8" polypropylene midwoofer driver and 1" soft dome tweeter.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want. Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system only adds to the experience. It not only delivers the chest-pounding punch critical for genres like hip-hop and dance, but also lets your mains focus on what they do best for optimum studio performance.
Here we have the Mackie MK6 Mk3 Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the Mackie MR6 Mk3 active monitors with confidence from the UK's largest official UK Mackie dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.com
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- Music-centric voicing ideal for modern mixing, monitoring, and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- minimised reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimised performance
- 65 watts of Class AB amplification
- 6.5" polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled frequency performance
- 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast transient sources
- Flexible inputs (balanced XLR and TRS; unbalanced RCA) for easy connection to any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- System Type: Powered Studio Monitor
- LF Driver: 6.5" Polypropylene Woofer
- HF Driver: 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 46Hz to 20KHz
- Max Peak SPL (Pair): 111dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Wattage (RMS): 65W
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Crossover: 3.5kHZ
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 20kOhms, balanced bridging, 10kOhms, unbalanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- LF Level Adjust: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Indicators: Backlit Running Man LED
- Input Connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Power Input: 240VAC, 50Hz
- Enclosure Structure: Solid MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Custom-tuned rear port tube
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Dimensions: 12.7" x 8.7" x 12"
- Weight: 7.2KG
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review