Mackie 1402 VLZ3 Mixer
Call our helpful sales team now!
Mackie 1402 VLZ3 professional mixer. A completely versatile and compact desk with a professional grade sound output. The Mackie 1402 VLZ3 boasts six of the latest XDR2 individual mic preamps with THD below 0.0007%, and overall THD less than 0.0025%. (In case you're not an electronics engineer, that means they're incredibly quiet!). The 1402-VLZ3 mixer is packed with premium features on every mic channel; 75Hz Low-Cut filters, two Aux Sends, inserts, phantom power, constant-loudness Pan controls and Pre Fader Solo. And since you can never have too many output options, Mackie provide a Control Room/Phones source matrix, Master Aux section with EFX to Monitor, tape outputs, a high-volume headphone amplifier and balanced XLR and TRS outputs
- Ultra-low noise, highest headroom in its class.
- 16 new precision-engineered XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range premium studio-grade mic preamps with:
- Ultra-wide 0-60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range for 24 bit 192 kHz sampling rate inputs, +22dBu line input handling.
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz).
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection.
- 4 subgroups with left & right assigns and direct outs.
- 16 line inputs, 16 channel inserts.
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders.
- Constant-loudness pan controls.
- Switchable AFL/PFL Solo.
- 6 aux sends per ch. with 15dB gain above Unity.
- Aux 1 & 2 pre/post.
- Aux Send 1-2 Master section with level controls, Solo switches and Solo LEDs
- Level, pan; -20, Solo & OL LEDs on each channel.
- RUDE solo light doubles as a mini-tanning booth.
- 4 stereo aux returns, 8 direct outs.
- 3-band active EQ with sweepable midrange.
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo Cut filter on each channel.
- Control Room/Phones outputs with multi-input source matrix.
- Phono tape inputs & outputs.
- Tape input level control and Tape To Main Mix switch.
- Balanced 1/4" inputs & outputs (except inserts).
- Switchable phantom power for condenser mics.
- 5 physical configurations via optional rotating I/O pod.
- Rugged steel main chassis, sealed rotary controls.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review