Akai Max 49 USB MIDI CV Keyboard Controller
Call our helpful sales team now!
Proudly presenting the Akai Max 49 USB MIDI CV Keyboard Controller.
The Akai MAX 49 from Akai places MIDI and CV control at your fingertips. Fully loaded with a whole host of features including AkaiConnect automatic mapping software, 12 backlit MPC pads and amazing LED touch faders, the Akai Max 49 is a truly fantastic addition to any professional studio setup. It also boasts 49 semi-weighted keys complete with Aftertouch for enhanced musical expression, along with CV & Gate outputs for vintage analog synths.
To sum things up, the MAX49 from Akai Professional delivers essential control and overall excellence, all housed in a robust, solid and extremely attractive design. Cutting-edge, classic and complete control: The Akai MAX49 keyboard controller.
- 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch for complete musical expression
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plugins
- 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- Eight backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- Four pad banks & four fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads & faders
- CV & Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
- Large, centrally-positioned transport controls & rubberized pitch and modulation wheels
- Mackie Control & HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
- Quickstart Guide
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Vyzex & AkaiConnect Software CD
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition Software DVD
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review