getinthemix.co.uk takes your privacy rights as a customer seriously. This policy outlines the data we collect from our visitors and how we use it.
Any personal information provided to getinthemix.co.uk is used solely by AudioVisual Sound & Light Ltd (getinthemix.co.uk). 1A Altbarn Road (off Hawkins Road), Colchester, Essex, CO2 8LG.
In order to monitor the performance of our site we collect the following information:
- An IP address to monitor site traffic and volume
- A session ID to uniquely identify you on our site
In order to fulfill any orders placed with getinthemix.co.uk we collect the following details:
- Email address & telephone number to contact you with regard the order
- Name of Customer
- Credit card and delivery address for security fraud checks
In order to provide a valuable service to our Members we collect the following details:
- Email Address
- Buying Prefereces to aid navigation and inform them of offers if they so request
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.