Mackie HD1221 Active PA Speaker
Call our helpful sales team now!
Introducing the Mackie HD1221 active PA speaker.
A complete, yet compact bi-amplified DJ PA speaker, smaller than the legendary SRM 450, but still extremely powerful. Offering a beefy 600w RMS across both high and low frequency amplifiers, these fantastic speakers can deliver a max SPL of up to 133 DB when combined. Working closely with EAW and Martin Audio, Mackie have successfully engineered a sonic masterpeice when it comes to the HD 1221. Finely tuned for complete optimixation and customly designed tranducers ensure maximum efficiency and performance, even under pressure. The innovative horn design is provided by the award winning engineers at Martin Audio. Not convinced? How about this, The Mackie HD 1221 is made from rugged 15mm birch wood, and also features 12 intergrated fly points for installation, aswell as being stand / pole mountable for a complete mobile solution. Perfect for DJs and professional musicians.
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 500W RMS / 1000W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- High-definition digital processing
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Custom designed transducers by EAW
- 12” neodymium woofer with 3” voice coil
- 1.75” compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- Custom designed user-rotatable 90 x 50 horn by Martin Audio
- 60 degree monitor angle for maximum coverage on stage
- Three user-selectable voicing modes for easy system tuning
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (50 lb / 22.7 kg)
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch)
- 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging
- Stand / pole mountable
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review