Alesis M1 520 Active USB Studio Monitors
Call our helpful sales team now!
Alesis M1 Active 520 USB professional studio monitors are the perfect monitoring solution for your home studio. The Alesis M 1 Active 520 USB monitors are designed for professional studio use or even in your bedroom, complete with an internal digital audio interface. A pair of active, bi-amplified, 2 way reference monitors that boast a superb frequency range and amazing overall performance.
M1 520USB combine a quality 5" polypropylene woofer, 1" silk-dome tweeter and bi-amplification to create a high-level of output across an impressive frequency range (56-20,000 Hz). Total output is 60w (30w per side) which provides plenty of sound for most monitoring or production applications.
M1 Active 520 USB monitors allow you to take a USB digital signal out of your computer and input it to the monitors, for a low noise, low distortion output. The USB interface can also be used as a recording output so any line input into the speakers can easily be fed to and recorded on a laptop without the need for a seperate audio intereface.
Despite their affordable price tag, M1 520 USB monitors are packed with many of the useful, professional features demanded by modern music producers. Each speaker features a low-resonance cabinet which is magnetically shielded to prevent interference from computer monitors, TVs and other electromagnetic devices. Connectivity is well catered for with two balanced 1/4" jack inputs as well as a 1/4" stereo headphone output.
Priced attractively for any studio's budget, the M1 Active 520 USB monitors perform with clarity and neutrality, assets usually found in monitors which cost much more!
Here we have the best selling Alesis M1 520 Active USB Studio Monitors . Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy this amazing Alesis M1 520 Monitors with confidence from the UK's largest Alesis dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.co.uk
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
Alesis M1 520 Features
- The Alesis M1 520s are a two-way, active, bi-amplified pair of reference studio-monitor loudspeakers
- Wide, 56 - 20,000 Hz frequency response
- 60W system with 30W per speaker
- Five-inch lightweight polypropylene woofer
- One-inch silk-dome tweeter
- Integrated USB audio interface with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz recording and playback
- Two balanced-1/4" inputs
- Stereo, 1/4" headphone output
- Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors
- Low-resonance cabinet with tuned bass port
- Bi-color signal/clip indicator
- Switchable power supply ensures worldwide operation
- Low-frequency driver: 5" lightweight, magnetically-shielded, ultra-stiff polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil
- High-frequency driver: one-inch silk dome with magnetic shielding
- Frequency Response: 56 - 20,000 Hz
- Power: 30 W per channel RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB weighted
- Digital Conversion: 16-bit delta sigma, 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rate
- Inputs: two balanced-1/4"
- Polarity: Positive signal on "+" pin creates forward cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Input Level: -10dBV nominal, balanced
- Dynamic Range: >80dB
- Alesis M1 520 Dimensions: (WxDxH) 7.25" x 8.875" x 10.625"
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review