Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer
Call our helpful sales team now!
Here we have the Mackie SRM1801 powered DJ subwoofer.
Effortlessly delivering 1000 watts of room shaking Class D power and all contained in a lightweight portable cabinet, ready for touring from gig to gig as part of a mobile disco or live band. If you are looking to create a rumble on the dancefloor in a nightclub, then look no further, the SRM1801 is extremely well suited for club installation and will do nothing but increase the warmth and sound of your system. The SRM1801 provides amazingly accurate bass response thanks to the active electronics, tuning filters and precision crossover on board. The robust, solid wood enclosure is covered with high durability black paint and includes an intergrated top hat fitting. Ideal for small clubs, DJs or any portable sound reinforcement application, the SRM1801 completes a lightweight, easy-to-use Mackie powered system.
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimisation
- Precision crossover (125Hz)
- Tuning filters for accurate bass response
- 18-inch woofer delivers superior output and low- frequency extension
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure with high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73 lbs / 33.1 kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review