Cerwin Vega CV2800 Power Amplifier
Call our helpful sales team now!
Proudly presenting the Cerwin Vega CV2800 professional power amplifier
The Cerwin Vega CV2800 combines power and quality all in one. Labelled as a dependable workhorse that will never let you down, the CV2800 offers enough real world watts to get you through even the most demanding of gigs. Pushing an immense 1400 watts per channel into 2 ohms or 2800 watts into 4 ohms in bridged mono operation. Experience has probably taught you that there is nothing worse than when your amplifier runs out of breath, but with this superb piece of kit you have your back covered all the way. From the deepest bass, right through the most subtle highs, you will be amazed at the clarity and richness this amplifier offers. Suitable for the needs of professional musicians and DJs, both installed or on the road, no corners were cut in the design process. The Cerwin Vega 2800 is a tough, reliable amplifier built to last.
- Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and signal status
- Balanced XLR and TRS Input connectors
- Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
- Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
- 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear
- Frequency Response: 0/-0.5dB ; 20Hz-20KHz, 0/-3dB: 5Hz-60KHz
- Rated Output Power (Stereo): 600 watts at 8 ohms; 900 watts at 4 ohms; 1400 watts at 2 ohms
- Rated Output Power (Mono): 1800 watts at 8 ohms; 2800 watts at 4 ohms
- At Full Power @4 ohms: 32A / 16A
- Signal to Noice Ratio: 20 Hz - 20k Hz - 104dB
- Weight 46 lbs / 18 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 19" x 3.5" x 16.5" 482 mm x 88 mm x 420 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review