Alto APX1000 High-Powered Amplifier
Call our helpful sales team now!
Introducing the Alto APX 1000 professional high powered amplifier.
The APX 1000 delivers continuous, clean, stereo power for any live performance. Whether you are a professional musician, or a live sound engineers, you need consistently clean power from your amplifiers and the APX1000 provides it with every performance. The APX1000 provides a continuous 2 x 250W at 8ohms, or 2 x 500W at 4 ohms. In bridged mono mode, the APX1000 pumps out 1000 crystal-clear watts of power.
Not only is this fantastic amplifier extremely powerful, but it is also very portable aswell. Weigning only 12.1 lbs, the APX1000 can be used as a touring amplifier or even installed as a permanent fixture. Perfect for mobile DJs, musicians or in a nightclub / bar.
The incredible power-to-weight ratio and performance quality of the APX 1000 means you'll get solid Class D power without breaking your back or your wallet.
- 1000 Watts at 8 Ω bridged mono
- 2 x 500 Watts at 4 Ω; 2 x 250 Watts at 8 Ω
- Efficient Class D power
- Balanced combo input jacks
- Lightweight, two rack-space design
- Easy to read LED level and clip indicators
- Low pass filter
- Low-noise cooling fans
- Continuous power (20 Hz - 20 kHz):
- Both channels driven: 2 x 390 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 250 W at 8 ohms (0.5% THD), 2 x 500 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 270 W at 8 ohms (1.0% THD EIAJ)
- Bridged mono mode: 1 x 1000 W at 8 ohms, 1 x 520 W at 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.0 V
- Input Impedance: 10 K Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: (at 10 dB below rated output power), 20 Hz - 25 KHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Voltage Gain: 32 dB
- Distortion: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Protection: On/Off, mute, DC-fault, load
- Controls Front: Front Controls: AC power switch, 2 channel level control; -∞ to +30 dB
- Controls Rear: 30 Hz high-pass filter on/off, bridge/stereo/parallel mode
- Signal Indicators: Signal present (green LED), clip (red LED), protection (red LED)
- Power Indicators: 1 blue LED integrated with power switch
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR-F / ¼" combo
- Output: Touch proof binding posts and Speakon® NL4 connectors
- Power Supply: AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 11.2in x 3.5in
- Weight: 12.1 lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review