Akai BT100 Turntable
Play your vinyl records and convert them into digital audio files with the Akai BT100 turntable. Including free downloadable software, USB port and USB cable for quick connection to Mac or PC.
The vinyl experience - from the album art and liner notes to the warm, natural crackle of the needle hitting the record - explains why audiophiles and casual listeners alike have pushed a massive resurgence in the format's popularity in recent years.
The BT100 has all the important features and outstanding performance that people demand from a great turntable, such as a quiet belt-drive system, a straight low-mass tonearm and a high-quality moving magnet cartridge for precise tracking of the record.
However, the BT100 has many new school features that make it even more enjoyable and convenient. Most notably, the BT100 is a wireless streaming turntable capable of sending sound directly from your records to any Bluetooth® speaker (not included).
In addition, the BT100 has a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers that don't have a pre-amp. The BT100 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files with free downloadable software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
- Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (not included)
- Black finish with clear dustcover
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier
- 1/8-inch headphone jack
- Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge
- Belt drive turntable
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds:33 1/3, 45RPM
- Bluetooth Transmission, sends out Vinyl Audio wirelessly to a Bluetooth Speaker (not included)
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio file
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Dual moving Magnet phono cartridge
- DC motor
- 33-1/3, 45 RPM speeds
- Plastic Turntable Platter
- Less than 0.25%(WTD)@3kHz(JIS) Wow and Flutter
- 64dB (A-weighted, 20KHz LPF) signal-to-noise ratio
- Output level Preamp 'Off' 2.4mV
- Output level Preamp 'On' 149mV
- 34dB nominal,RIAA equalized phono pre-amp gain
- USB function: A/D:16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48kHz USB selectable
- USB function: Computer interface:USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.4 to 10.11
- Power Supply (included): DC12V 0.5A
- BT100 Dimensions: 420mm(16.5")Wx117mm(4.6")Hx357mm(14.1")D
- BT100 Weight: 2.8kg(6.2lbs)
- Accessories - 45 RPM adapter;USB cable; Audio Cable;Power adaptor
- Replacement Cartridge: CR250
- Bluetooth 3.0 +EDR
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.