Reloop RP-6000 MK6 Black Turntable
Call our helpful sales team now!
Reloop RP-6000 MK6 Black Turntable. The rubberized surface and operating elements harmonise with the white super bright LEDs that never leave you in the dark. Furthermore Reloop's flagship is compatible to any kind of mixer and amplifier due to the signal output as line or phono - no grounding necessary. Its highly dependable direct drive furthermore features a variable torque (2.5 or 4.5 kg/cm) which will satisfy club DJs and turntablists alike. The Reloop MK6 b: A statement. Perfect for mobile djs, club installation and home use.
- The Reloop RP-6000 MK6 black turntable is a quarz-driven DJ turntable with upper torque direct drive
- Adjustable starting torque (2.5 kg/cm ? 4.5 kg/cm)
- Noble rubber paint finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct interconnection of turntable and motor for maximum stability
- Adjustable start/stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Metal chassis
- Extra heavy design
- Height adjustable S-shaped pickup arm with anti-skating
- Pitch range ±10%, ±20%, ±50%
- Easy-to-exchange, freely revolving stylus illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety mains switch
- Forward and reverse mode
- Additional start/stop button for vertical installation
- Rubber ply to reduce vibration and ambient noises
- Detachable mains and RCA cable
- Immersed connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock-absorbing feet
- Type: 3 speeds, fully manual
- Drive: quartz-driven upper torque direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Starting torque: 2500 - 4500 g/cm
- Dimensions: 450 x 160 x 353 mm
- Weight: 11.0 kg
- Incl. slipmat, headshell and pick-up illumination, but without cartridge
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review