Numark Electro Wave Premium Isolating Headphones
Call our helpful sales team now!
Numark Electro Wave are premium isolating headphones which are ideal for professional DJ or studio use. These superb headphones are equipped with high-end isolating ear cups which provide first class monitoring in all environments. ElectroWave headphones are designed to be hard-wearing and feature a remarkably robust headband and high quality, padded ear cups.
Electro Wave headphones are designed to be extremely comfortable even after extended periods of use and will stay in place for hours, allowing you to keep concentration where it matters, your mix. The ELECTRO WAVE headphones feature 50 mm drivers in each ear cup, providing full bass that will allow you to feel the music as well as hear it.
Electrowave look funky and modern with fresh design touches such as glow-in-the-dark emblems on each side and a brushed-metal effect/leather-look headband.
Want to know more? Watch our video review of the Numark Electrowave headphones below
Here we have the Numark Electro Wave headphones Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the Numark Electrowaves with confidence from the UK's largest Numark dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.co.uk
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- The Numark Electro Waves are high-quality, dynamic stereo headphones
- Modern style, solid build, and incredible sound
- Large 50 mm full-range drivers for clean, complete and accurate monitoring
- Robust leatherette headband for secure fit and comfortable listening
- Plush cushioned ear pads for maximum comfort and isolation during extended use
- Portable, collapsible design with detachable cable and carrying bag included
- 1/8" gold-plated, right-angle connection with 1/4" adapter included INCLUDES:
- ELECTRO WAVE Headphones
- Quickstart Guide
- Carrying Bag
- 1/8" Cable
- 1/4" Adapter
- Sensitivity: 100 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 24 ohm
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 22KHz
- Max. input power: 3000 mW
- Cable length: 3 meters (approx. 10ft.)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review