Rane Serato Scratch Live SL4
Rane Serato Scratch Live SL4 is the highest specification version of this industry standard digital vinyl system (SL4). Featuring the award winning Rane Serato Scratch Live SL4, five channel, 24-bit audio interface. Very much like it's predecessors the SL4 keeps it's standard studio output quality along with it's robust build.
SL4 won the 2012 coveted award for "Best DJ Sound Card" at the DJMag tech awards. SL4 has been designed from the ground up for professional DJs and has all of the features Rane and Serato have become famous for. The Rane SL4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two high-speed USB 2.0 ports, for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances, as featured in the award winning Rane Sixty-Eight mixer.
DJs can now perform with any mixer they like along with the SL4 which includes four switchable phono/line inputs allowing for simultaneous control of up to four decks with one or two computers, and a combination of turntable or CD control. An aux input and output add the flexibility to record sets and create more output options for the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge. The SL4 supports both a 48kHz and 96 kHz sample rate with high quality 24-bit digital audio processing, plus built-in galvanic isolation eliminates interference and computer noise, for the purest audio signal available in a digital vinyl system.
Possibly the best DJ software interface in the world? You decide.
Here we have the best selling RANE Serato Scratch Live SL4. Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the amazing RANE SL4 with confidence from the UK's largest RANE dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.co.uk
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- Four deck Serato Scratch Live system with 24-bit soundcard
- Inputs for 4 turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply
Couldn't be any more happy with this product. Worth every penny. You only really need to hold on for the SL4 if you're gonna be using 4-5 decks at a time. This is compatible with up to three decks or two if you are using the record function. The best part about this item is that it also comes with two timecode vinyls!!! So for all us old school DJs it's a breath of fresh air - I can finally play vinyl abroad again without having to to pay a fortune for excess baggage! Very simple to use and set up and it all packs away very tidily into the little bag that comes with it. It is a brilliant product, that's all I can say!