Behringer NOX303 Pro DJ Mixer
Check this out! The Behringer NOX303 professional DJ mixer. This absolutely fantastic new kid on the block is probably the most feature packed 3 channel DJ mixer you will find in this price bracket. The Behringer NOX303 enables you to connect directly to your PC or Mac and playback or record your music without the need of special drivers. A few of the NOX303 features include a beat syncable FX processor, VCA cross fader, super smooth channel faders, legendary premium grade phono preamps and Behringer's XENYX microphone preamp.
Armed with many of the same features as the NOX202, the NOX303 features an additional input channel and VCA-controlled faders with fader start, which allows you to seamlessly integrate auto-start capable CD players. The Behringer NOX303 includes balanced XLR outputs for easy connection. Combine all of this performance with an extremely modern and stylish design, then you have found yourself the affordable Behringer NOX303. Perfectly ideal for beginner and professional DJs alike.
- The Behringer NOX303 is a premium 3-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file.
- Works with your PC or Mac computer-no setup or drivers required
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, CFA, CFB or Master
- Awesome 3-band EQ with switchable full-kill filters plus 8-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 3 Line inputs with USB connectivity,
- 3 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input VCA-controlled faders with fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring section with tone control of headphone output
- Extensive XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- NumberOf Channels: 3
- Input Connectors: 3 Turntable (phono) / Line Switchable: L/R RCA Phono Unbalanced and 1 Microphone XLR Connector
- Main Outputs: L/R Balanced XLR
- Booth: L/R RCA Phono
- Headphone: 1/4" Phone TRS
- Record: RCA Phono
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 84dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 80kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.3 x 11.5 x 14" (108 x 292 x 355mm)
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.