Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2
The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 is a fantastic new performance deck controller that is designed for DJs on the road. The D2 gives the DJ a brand new way to mix by giving you access to transport controls and cue points, and the ability to trigger loops, Remix Decks and Stem Decks directly from the unit. The D2 really brings the industry-leading Traktor Pro DJ software to life, and plug and play connectivity means there is no mapping or control assignments necessary.
With the Traktor D2 you can play with two D2s connected as one. USB ports on the rear of the unit allow you to chain two Traktor controllers using just one of your computer's USB ports, meaning fewer cables required and no unnecessary connections. It also comes included with a unique power supply splitter cable that powers both units simultaneously, meaning minimal setup time when travelling from gig to gig.
The D2 is the first Stems-ready deck. The four touch-sensitive performance faders and knobs instantly correspond to each stem part, ready for mixing, EQing, or adding effects to individual elements. The display immediately switches to the Stem View when a Stem file* is loaded onto a deck. TRAKTOR PRO's Effects, Remix and Stems Decks, and track browsing come to life on a full colour display triggered by the touch-sensitive controls. A multi-purpose touch strip allows for pitch bending, track seeking, and vinyl scratch emulation.
Eight color-coded performance pads transform the D2 into an intuitive live performance tool. Trigger Remix Set cells, slice up and rearrange in Freeze mode, tweak your loops, or improvise using hotcues - all within view, and within reach.
Traktor Kontrol D2 Features:
- TRACK PREPARATION: Browse and find your favorite tracks in seconds. Full iTunes integration in TRAKTOR PRO 2 means your library and playlists are quickly accessible directly from TRAKTOR
- SYNC: Sync tracks instantly. Track BPM, beatgrids, and key are automatically detected on import and used by the powerful Sync engine for perfectly beatmatched mixes - every time
- SOFTWARE MIXER: The built-in software mixer provides a wealth of customizable professional DJ mixer features. Choose from different EQs and filter types modelled after industry favorites. Plus activate FX Units from each channel
- LOOPING AND CUEING: Advanced looping features let you take snapshots of your favorite track parts in perfect time and change loop length on the fly. TRAKTOR automatically stores your hotcues, so you can jump to straight to key moments
- EFFECTS: Over 30 studio-grade effects, 4 individual FX Units, and one-knob Macro FX offer an endless sonic palette designed to texturize your tracks. Or group and customize effects to let your creativity run wild
- LOOP RECORDER: Record audio from a live source, master out, or individual channels for creative, multi-layered overdubs. Then transfer sounds into Remix Decks slots instantly
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.