Rane Serato Scratch Live SL3
Call our helpful sales team now!
Here it is! The Rane Serato Scratch Live SL3 MP3 software interface. This package is simply the best. With the ability to connect to your computer via either one or two connections, and the added bonus of being able to scratch and mix with music direct from your hard drive, this is a winner in the software world! Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. This superb kit includes auxiliary inputs and outputs.
The Rane Serato Scratch Live SL 3 mp3 Software Interface use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more flexibility than ever. So if you are looking for a package that works brilliantly with your music, buy the Rane Serato Scratch Live SL-3 mp3 Software Interface now and never be disappointed!
- New compact hardware design.
- USB 2.0 high speed audio interface.
- Improved dynamic range (104 dB).
- Improved audio performance (24-bit converters).
- Higher output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with audio path.
- Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output allows use of the Sample Player as a Virtual Deck.
- Aux Output opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations for DJs and electronic musicians.
- High-grade phono preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru connections for simplicity.
- Independent Line / Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility.
- Includes international power supply to insure optimum performance and easy transfer between DJs.
- Soft carry case included
Where do I start? .. I have been mixing for around 12 years, and playing out for at least 8 years at some of the UK & Europe's biggest clubs / events and radio, and I can honestly say I have never been so pleased to come across a software like Rane Serato. Back in the day, I promised myself I would never move from CDs to digital, that was until I saw specialist DJs like Tim Westwood and DJ Swerve using the software, so I thought I would give it a go. I have never ever looked back. Serato is like nothing you will ever experience. It's so easy to use, so many features perfectly suited for DJs like me playing out all the time, and the thing I found brilliant is the fact it's so easy to install, plus comes with everything you need to get going straight away. Serato really makes you appreciate how easy it is to take a laptop with you rather than lugging around a stupid amount of CD wallets and bags etc. Literally the best software I have ever used or seen. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I honestly do.
Please Log in or Register to write a review