Denon DN-HC1000S Serato Scratch Live USB MIDI Sub controller
Call our helpful sales team now!
Introducing the Denon DNHC 1000S Serato Scratch Live USB MIDI Controller.
The Denon dnhc 1000s is a usb sub controller designed for use with Serato Scratch Live. This excellent compact controller lets you control all of the features within Serato Scratch Live (or any dvs system) that you'd normally use your mouse for. This controller lets you set cues, loops, rolls, select tracks, and tap your Bpms, taking away the awkwardness normally associated with controlling these features in a busy dj booth, using only your mouse. Simple to use and extremely effective for spicing up your live performance.
- MIDI Sub Controller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
- Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
- Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard
- High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
- Serato Approved USB Controller
- File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
- Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
- SHIFT/CLR Button
- 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
- Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
- Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap Button
- MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
- 9.8” width X 3.4” depth
- Under 3 lbs.
- Weight: 1.4kg (including packaging)
- Height: 2.0cm x Width: 25.0cm x Depth: 9.0cm
- Warranty: 12 months
- Power: USB Powered
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Please Log in or Register to write a review