Ortofon OM MF7 DJ Cartridge
The Ortofon OM MF7 DJ Cartridge is a scratch-friendly cartridge suitable for scratch and vinyl DJs, with a white stylus tip for easy-cueing in dark environments. The MF7 features a spherical stylus ideal for optimum record hold and prides itself in having a rugged suspension created for scratching, back-cueing and rough handling. Making it one of the most versatile cartridge options on the market for its price.
The MF7 is particularly good for electronic music and hip hop, where there is an emphasis on energetic percussion and deep, aggressive bass. In addition, the MF7 also boasts a slightly accentuated midrange that allows the most common frequencies associated with scratching to shine-through, without any harshness.
- Output Voltage (@ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.): 7.5mV
- Channel Balance (@ 1kHz): 1.5dB
- Channel Separation (@ 1kHz): 25dB
- Channel Separation (@ 15kHz): 15dB
- Frequency Range (@ -3dB): 20 - 22,000Hz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 15,000Hz (+3 / -2dB)
- Tracking Ability (@ 315Hz)*: 80μm
- Compliance (Dynamic Lateral): 6μm / mN
- Stylus Type: Spherical
- Stylus Tip Radius (R): 18μm
- Tracking Force Range: 3.0 - 5.0g (30 - 50mN)
- Recommended Tracking Force: 4.0g (40mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20º
- Internal Impedance (DC Resistance): 750Ω
- Internal Inductance: 450mH
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 200 - 600pF
- Cartridge Weight: 5.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: MF7
* At recommended tracking force
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.