Ortofon Concorde QBert Cartridge & Stylus Twin Pack
Concorde Q.Bert Cartridge and Stylus Twin Pack - Co-designed by DJ Q.Bert for scratch and back-cueing.
This cartridge is a result of a competent design alliance between technical experts and the world famous DJ QBert who knows exactly what to expect and demand of the ideal gear. The Q.Bert features a more subdued high end, which helps to minimize surface noise from worn vinyl, and an accentuated mid-range to help bring scratching to the front of the sound stage.
The QBert has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of your records and it's tailored specifically for scratch DJing. Due to it's enormous output, it is perfect for scratching with all music genres with excellent reproduction of deep bass frequencies.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz -3 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 980 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 12 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Stylus tip radius - R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1.680 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-400 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - Q.Bert
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.